While your Lennox® furnace cannot speak to you, it possesses a way to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has twin LED lights that can show a fault code. Depending on the failure, your heating system might show continuous or flashing lights.
While there are certain elementary heating adjustments you can finish on your own, most tasks are best handled by the professionals. When your heater refuses to kick on or put out warm air, call H & H Service Company at 717-220-4502 for experienced furnace repair in Mechanicsburg.
Our specialists will quickly diagnose and fix the failure, even if you don’t have a Lennox heating system. We can service all kinds or makes—and get the comfort restored to your residence fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heater Mean?
Your heater depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also engages this setup to tell you it’s operating correctly.
Regular function consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heater running properly.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice a lone light going on and off slowly and the other flashing quickly, your heating system could have a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is operating correctly. It signifies the flame sensing rod might have build-up or in the incorrect location on the burner. Reach out to us at 717-220-4502 for assistance.
Here are a few other of the most routine issues for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heater Will Not Kick On
Here are some of the light arrangements you may observe when your heat won’t turn on or stay on. The bulk of these issues have to be taken care of by a technician, for instance from H & H Service Company.
- All LED lights are off. This signifies your heating system might not have electricity. Look at the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse is not tripped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it promptly trips after a subsequent reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 717-220-4502.
- An individual light is unchanging and the other is flickering slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly not working right. The part is a critical safety tool that helps in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this issue yourself.
- An individual light is flickering rapidly and the other is flickering slowly. This often signifies power polarity has been reversed. Your heater could have a wiring issue that calls for professional support from H & H Service Company.
- The pair of lights are flickering slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This component moves hot air from the heating system into your home. We can assist in determining what’s causing a problem with this part.
- One light is flashing slowly and the other is blinking rapidly. This signifies your furnace might have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Call our experts at 717-220-4502 for assistance.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This indicates there may be an error with your HVAC system’s motherboard or wiring. H & H Service Company can locate the issue and take care of it.
- Both lights display every other slow flickers. This signifies your HVAC system likely has a flame error. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 717-220-4502 for assistance.
- One light flickers slowly while the other is continuous. This often means your furnace’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch keeps your heating system from becoming too warm. Contact the professionals at H & H Service Company for support.
Heater Blower Works But No Warm Air
Here’s what may be broken when you observe your furnace’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any heated air.
- Both lights are giving alternate rapid flashes. This signifies your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This component lights fuel in your heater to produce heat and should be serviced by an expert from H & H Service Company.
Trust Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to have your furnace fixed quickly, turn to the specialists at H & H Service Company. Our technicians will fix the error right away and have your rooms feeling comfortable again soon. Reach out to us at 717-220-4502 or contact us online to request an appointment now.