There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Mechanicsburg, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your H & H Service Company technician drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few basic ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures drop in Mechanicsburg. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the pros at H & H Service Company a call at 717-220-4502 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.