As warmer weather rolls around, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Mechanicsburg? Particularly if your air conditioning unit is newer or was running good last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your unit checked yearly by a H & H Service Company specialist can help spot small issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can create higher energy use—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as quickly.
- It helps spot little problems before they become big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine pieces and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify troubles before they turn into large troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free operation throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your system is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Today with H & H Service Company
Today is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our H & H Service Company pros a shout at 717-220-4502 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your house, make sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.