At H & H Service Company, we know that picking a company you can count on to complete AC repair in Mechanicsburg is important. We get how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly offer you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give H & H Service Company a call at 717-220-4502. We’re happy to help!